Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sign 2 research - creative mapping 1

Haven't really used this blog at all yet, realized just now as I was about to waste quite a bit of ink printing out images to stick them in my sketchbook that I was being stupid. So here's my first bit of research for the Sign 1 project, the aim is to do draw a map of our.. "mind and illustrative vision"/"land of Illustration" so I've been looking at creative mapping and such:"Walk" by Olly Moss (http://www.ollymoss.com/) design made for Theadless apparently.

Here's another one by Olly Moss:

"Buying furniture in Europe" -for The Independent.


Poster map by Steve Lawler, "designed to represent religious demographics of Singapore. It was displayed as part of Dual Cities sessions at DesignTide Tokyo" (source: Zeegen, Lawrence. What is Illustration? Essential Design Handbooks. RotoVision 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment