Tuesday 17 November 2009

Gas Mask Ukraine

More and more people are saying the gas mask idea works best, I thought it wasn't very original.. but that's before I found out about this:

"Young man in gas mask in the bus in western-ukranian city L'vov. Panic due to swine flu is being increased artifically in Ukraine. This can be connected to up-coming president elections"

source: http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=60463, thanx Nikolay for finding it and translating =)

That's pretty much exactly what I wanted to say, I mean I didn't have the up-coming Ukranian president elections in mind, more the pharmaceutical industry who would be pretty sad to have spent so much money in research for nothing, but yeah, I guess the gas-mask idea it is then?

2 comments:

  1. bon trop tard pour influer sur ton choix ( ton projet doit être sur le point de se terminer)mais pour info, mon choix se portait sur le premier(thriller dans le métro) et sur le masque à gaz impassible. Quel que soit ton choix final, je tiens à te dire qu'une fois de plus je suis impressionnée par ton travail : inventivité, créativité, sens de la composition de l'image et de la lumière ( notamment sur le 1er et sur l'escalator). En bref, tu m'épates et je souhaite vraiment que tu cartonnes sur ce projet! bisous la belle. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he did it for real LOL I LOVE IT!!! hahaaaa

    ReplyDelete